News & Highlights
LAUGFS Gas Consolidates in Bangladesh
LAUGFS Gas PLC, which own 69% of Laugfs Bangladesh LP has acquired the remaining 31% share of Elpigi Sd. Bhd. Malaysia valued at US$ 9.5 million. This has being done through their solely owned subsidiary of Slogal Energy DMCC Dubai.
LAUGFS Gas Organizes Ramadan Fest
LAUGFS Gas Bangladesh celebrated Ramadan together with its channel partners, key customers and other stakeholders, with 7 Iftar programs carried out across the country. Exclusive LAUGFS branded gift hampers were also distributed in these programs for Eid.
LAUGFS Bangladesh Inaugurated its New Corporate Office
Laugfs Gas (Bangladesh) Ltd. formerly known as the Petredec ELPIJI Ltd., a subsidiary of the Sri Lankan Giant Laugfs Holding Ltd. has inaugurated its corporate office here in Gulshan 1, Dhaka on 24th March, 2016.
Sri Lanka co buyscontrolling stakeof BD LPG unit
Sri Lanka's leading LAUGFS Gas PLC has acquired 1.8 million ordinary shares, or 69 per cent of the total issued shares, of Petredec Elpiji Ltd (PEL) of Bangladesh...